Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring

8 comments:

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

Stacie, this is a great picture...I am no photographer (I wish I was) but it should be on a card. I looked at all your pictures and can tell you are getting better and better. That is a wonderful hobby, good for you. I am starting to feel inspired.

The Gustin Family said...

This is a really great picture! I love it!

Bennett Family said...

beautiful! i love them all!

Sarah J. said...

Very beautiful, soft and feminine. Good job.

Stacie said...

Thanks Dixie your so sweet I really needed those words of incouragement. I am feeling down and out about my abilities and this @#$%@#$ Camera. What would I do without sisters!

Daina Crowell said...

I LOOOOOOOVE this shot! I have been wanting to take pictures of the blossoms, but I'm afraid anything I did would look weak in comparison. I love the soft blue sky with the crisp pink. Excellent job!

Matt and Carla said...

I've been waiting to see some of these cherry-blossoms on either your or Sarahs pic blog. Down in Sumner the streets are just lined w/ row & rows of them & they are so pretty! This picture is beautiful, one of your best to date in my opinion!

Photo Amy said...

Nicely framed, great light, pleasing to the eye. :)