Are you sure you haven't been doing this for years? This is a really cool picture, one for the history books! I'm sure Gram would cry.... it's fantastic, so you're just a natrual, I'm sure the others in the group would agree...and good for you for joining them! What a fun way to capture pictures every day and work on your talent at the same time!
I am a mother of 4 and I love photographing my children, friends, and family. I have been photographing for a year. This is my love and truely my passion.
Stacie has been married to Dave 11 years we have 4 children together. Zoeie Ryin 8 is our oldest ,next is Gavien Glen 6 , Shea Brodie 4 is and our baby Mazie Lynn born Dec. 08. We are happy to share "The Story Of Us" with our friends and family near and far.
6 comments:
Are you sure you haven't been doing this for years? This is a really cool picture, one for the history books! I'm sure Gram would cry.... it's fantastic, so you're just a natrual, I'm sure the others in the group would agree...and good for you for joining them! What a fun way to capture pictures every day and work on your talent at the same time!
awesome shot....so glad you joined our group!!!
Love, love, love this shot. This would be beautiful to frame as a gift to grandma.
Beautiful shot! What a great memorial image, it is very sentimental.
Welcome to the "club!"
What a great shot! I agree with Sarah. Welcome!
LOVE this one!! Anything WWII era can only be done right in b/w. Good job!
Post a Comment