I am a mother of 4 and I love photographing my children, friends, and family. I have been photographing for a year. This is my love and truely my passion.
Stacie has been married to Dave 11 years we have 4 children together. Zoeie Ryin 8 is our oldest ,next is Gavien Glen 6 , Shea Brodie 4 is and our baby Mazie Lynn born Dec. 08. We are happy to share "The Story Of Us" with our friends and family near and far.
5 comments:
The lighting on her hair and comp. is really good. What a cute kid. :)
I agree with Sarah. I love the lighting! Great shot.
She's so cute. Great picture!
Goodness, Bailee could pass for a red-head in this picture. It's a ver sweet pic, she looks cute!
oops, I promise I'm not a hick. I forgot the "y" in very sweet! Ha
Post a Comment