Nice lighting. And yes, crop some or a lot off the top. And I just noticed you starting to post comments on our blogs and then I noticed you on Daina's links. So, I need to add you to mine.
MUCH better! See how it frames him in more and your eye is less distracted from the top? Don't ever be afraid to crop images tight. You don't always have to get everything in the photo to make it work. Nice job.
I am a mother of 4 and I love photographing my children, friends, and family. I have been photographing for a year. This is my love and truely my passion.
Stacie has been married to Dave 11 years we have 4 children together. Zoeie Ryin 8 is our oldest ,next is Gavien Glen 6 , Shea Brodie 4 is and our baby Mazie Lynn born Dec. 08. We are happy to share "The Story Of Us" with our friends and family near and far.
6 comments:
Cute. He looks so grown-up here. Try cropping a little off the top. Otherwise, I think you definitely caught his emotions here!
Nice lighting. And yes, crop some or a lot off the top. And I just noticed you starting to post comments on our blogs and then I noticed you on Daina's links. So, I need to add you to mine.
Gavien is growing up so fast, he looks so charming & handsome in this picture!
Like this? I hope this is what you ment. Thanks so much for the help you guys.
MUCH better! See how it frames him in more and your eye is less distracted from the top? Don't ever be afraid to crop images tight. You don't always have to get everything in the photo to make it work. Nice job.
Better. :)
Post a Comment