I am a mother of 4 and I love photographing my children, friends, and family. I have been photographing for a year. This is my love and truely my passion.
Stacie has been married to Dave 11 years we have 4 children together. Zoeie Ryin 8 is our oldest ,next is Gavien Glen 6 , Shea Brodie 4 is and our baby Mazie Lynn born Dec. 08. We are happy to share "The Story Of Us" with our friends and family near and far.
5 comments:
Did you find the frog or did you buy it?
Jarom
I like his "beatup" boy hands in the top photo. Now they just need a little dirt or mud to complete the image for me. :)
Love, love, love the first one! Great job, Stacie! I love how it's soft, yet totally boy and there's depth in the background. Very good.
WOW! I LOVE the close-up of the hands. Really great job. Boys will be boys eh!
that first shot is my favorite of yours so far! its beautiful!
Post a Comment