This must be Nathans wife? Very cute pictures, you gotta love the paper airlpane! You said she looks like Sheena...I can't see her face in any of these pics, she does look like a beautiful bride though! Was the little guy a brother or a nephew, I guess he could be a cousin as well huh?
I am a mother of 4 and I love photographing my children, friends, and family. I have been photographing for a year. This is my love and truely my passion.
Stacie has been married to Dave 11 years we have 4 children together. Zoeie Ryin 8 is our oldest ,next is Gavien Glen 6 , Shea Brodie 4 is and our baby Mazie Lynn born Dec. 08. We are happy to share "The Story Of Us" with our friends and family near and far.
2 comments:
This must be Nathans wife? Very cute pictures, you gotta love the paper airlpane! You said she looks like Sheena...I can't see her face in any of these pics, she does look like a beautiful bride though! Was the little guy a brother or a nephew, I guess he could be a cousin as well huh?
Nice candid shots from the wedding. My favorite kind.
Post a Comment